An enviably positioned port on ‘The Cornish Riviera’ Cornwall, England and an indispensable day to evening bag.
Wear slung across the body to carry the modern day essentials: phone, keys, passport and wallet. Shorten the strap for a smart underarm shoulder bag or transform to an evening purse by removing the strap.
- Hand made in limited quantity in Walsall, England by Whitehouse Cox.
- Exclusively developed natural oiled leather, dyed and hand finished in Worcestershire England which gains a unique patina with wear
- Strong, resilent English bridle leather straps
- Hand polished unlaquered solid brass clasp and buckle engraved with the Ferian insignia. Made in London, England
- Semi-lined in self leather for durable beauty
- Continuous bridle leather shoulder strap held in place by side adjusters and leather 'keeper' - giving clean lines and eliminating the need for stitching
- Corners strengthened with extra heavy thread
- Discreetly debossed on the reverse with the Ferian flags insignia (height: 7mm length 28mm)
Base depth: 6.5cm
Strap drop on last hole: 48cm