A Naval harbour in Dorset, England and a large, loyal shoulder bag
Wear casually on the shoulder or shorten straps for a smart, self-assured work tote.
- Hand made in limited quantity in Walsall, England by Whitehouse Cox.
- Exclusively developed natural oiled leather, dyed and hand finished in Worcestershire England which gains a unique patina with wear
- Strong, resilent adjustable English bridle leather straps with comfortable rounded handles
- Hand polished unlaquered solid brass buckles engraved with the Ferian insignia. Made in London, England
- Corners strengthened with extra heavy thread
- Discreetly debossed on the reverse with the Ferian flags insignia (height:7mm length 28mm)
- Inside pouch with brass snap closure
- Leather ‘awning’ protects the contents from rain and provides security. Easy to open and close with one hand
Base depth: 14cm
Handle drop on last hole: 27cm