A historic Royal rope making dockyard in Kent, England and a refined, long serving day bag.
Wear low across the body or shorten the strap for a smart shoulder bag. Comfortbly fits a tablet, book and pencil case. The integral central 'wallet' secures keys and phone with a brass press stud.
- Hand made in limited quantity in Walsall, England by Whitehouse Cox.
- Exclusively developed natural oiled leather, dyed and hand finished in Worcestershire England which gains a unique patina with wear
- Strong, resilent English bridle leather straps
- Hand polished unlaquered solid brass clasp and buckle engraved with the Ferian insignia. Made in London, England
- Central self leather integral ‘purse’ with snap closure
- Semi-lined in self leather for durable beauty
- Signature side straps that adjust to increase bag capacity
- Continuous bridle leather shoulder strap held in place by side adjusters and leather 'keeper' - giving clean lines and eliminating the need for stitching
- Corners strengthened with extra heavy thread
- Discreetly debossed on the reverse with the Ferian flags insignia (height:7mm length 28mm)
Base Depth: 11.5cm
Strap drop on last hole: 50cm