GREEN SELSEY BAG
Selsey shoulder bag
The southernmost town in Sussex England and a chic, practical shoulder bag. Wear on the shoulder or lengthen the strap to wear across the body
- Hand made in limited quantity in Walsall, England by Whitehouse Cox.
- Exclusively developed natural oiled leather, dyed and hand finished in Worcestershire England which gains a unique patina with wear
- Strong, resilent English bridle leather straps
- Hand polished unlaquered solid brass clasp and buckle engraved with the Ferian insignia. Made in London, England
- Continuous bridle leather shoulder strap held in place by side adjusters and leather 'keeper' - giving clean lines and eliminating the need for stitching
- Corners strengthened with extra heavy thread
- Discreetly debossed on the reverse with the Ferian flags insignia (height:7mm length 28mm)
- Two deep inside leather pockets.
- Leather ‘awning’ protects the contents from rain and provides security. Easy to open and close with one hand.
Please request a free leather swatch for colour and quality reference.
Width at top: 27cm
Base depth: 12cm
Strap drop on last hole: 39cm