- Semi leather lined
- Exclusively developed natural oiled leather dyed and hand finished in Worcestershire England
- Bridle leather straps
- Lost wax cast and individually polished solid brass clasp and buckle with engraved Ferian insignia. Made in London, England
- Removable strap with eight adjustment holes
- Corners strengthened with hand stitching
- Discreetly debossed on the back with the Ferian flags insignia (height:7mm length 28mm)
- Made in Walsall, England using traditional saddlery techniques
An enviably positioned port on ‘The Cornish Riviera’ Cornwall, England and an indispensable day to evening bag.
Wear slung across the body to carry the modern day essentials: phone, keys, passport and wallet. Shorten the strap for a smart underarm shoulder bag or transform to an evening purse by removing the strap.
Width - 20cm
Height - 14cm
Base depth - 6.5cm
Strap drop on last hole 48cm