An enviably positioned port on ‘The Cornish Riviera’ Cornwall, England and an indispensable day to evening bag.
Wear slung across the body to carry the modern day essentials: phone, keys, passport and wallet. Shorten the strap for a smart underarm shoulder bag or transform to an evening purse by removing the strap.
Width - 20cm
Height - 14cm
Base depth - 6.5cm
Strap drop on last hole 48cm
- Semi leather lined
- Exclusively developed natural oiled leather dyed and hand finished in Worcestershire England
- Bridle leather straps
- Lost wax cast and individually polished solid brass clasp and buckle with engraved Ferian insignia. Made in London, England
- Removable strap with eight adjustment holes
- Corners strengthened with hand stitching
- Discreetly debossed on the back with the Ferian flags insignia (height:7mm length 28mm)
- Made in Walsall, England using traditional saddlery techniques