A small harbour in East Sussex, England and a covetable, convertible clutch bag.
Wear slung across the body for a practical day bag or shorten the strap for a polished underarm shoulder bag. Transforms to an evening clutch by removing the strap.
Please request a free leather swatch for colour and quality reference.
- Hand made in limited quantity in Walsall, England by Whitehouse Cox.
- Exclusively developed natural oiled leather, dyed and hand finished in Worcestershire England which gains a unique patina with wear
- Strong, resilent English bridle leather straps
- Hand polished unlaquered solid brass clasp and buckle engraved with the Ferian insignia. Made in London, England
- Central self leather integral ‘purse’ with snap closure
- Semi-lined in self leather for durable beauty
- Signature side straps that adjust to increase bag capacity
- Continuous bridle leather shoulder strap held in place by side adjusters and leather 'keeper' - giving clean lines and eliminating the need for stitching
- Corners strengthened with extra heavy thread
- Discreetly debossed on the reverse with the Ferian flags insignia (height:7mm length 28mm)
Width: 27.5 cm
Height: 15 cm
Base depth: 8.5 cm
Strap drop on last hole: 50cm