ORDERING, DUTY, SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Orders in the UK include VAT at 20% and free shipping by Royal mail special delivery next day service.
UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS
For customers based in the United States, prices will display without UK sales tax when completing address information at checkout. All orders with a value under $800 US Dollar, equal to £560 UK Pounds can be imported Duty Free.
All orders with a value between $800 - $1800, will be subject to a flat 4% duty rate. For orders over $1800, the flat duty rate is 25%. Please note that your State may apply additional taxes and charges so we would kindly advise checking with your local customs office to determine what these additional costs are prior to purchase. These charges are your responsibility and will be collected from you by the carrier upon delivery.
For customers outside the UK the website will automatically display prices without UK sales tax. Import duties and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are your responsibility and will be collected from you by the carrier upon delivery. Please check with your country's custom office to determine what these additional costs are prior to purchase.
Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Kindly note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the order are destined.
Please be advised that we reserve the right to deduct, from any refund due to the customer, the costs incurred by us for the return shipment of Goods refused by the customer at Customs in the destination country.
All rings are bespoke and made to order. Unfortunately bespoke jewellery cannot be returned under any circumstances unless they are faulty or damaged. Please check the ring size before placing your order.
For returnable items such as bags and non bespoke jewellery
you have 14 days to decide whether you would like to return your purchase for either an exchange or refund.
For for full details please refer to our Delivery and returns section at the foot of the website.
A small harbour in East Sussex, England and a covetable, convertible clutch bag.
Wear slung across the body for a practical day bag or shorten the strap for a polished underarm shoulder bag. Transforms to an evening clutch by removing the strap.
Naturally dyed leather with English bridle leather straps trimmed with hand polished solid brass fittings made by our jewellers. - Entirely made in England.
- Hand made in limited quantity in Walsall, England by Whitehouse Cox.
- Exclusively developed natural oiled leather, dyed and hand finished in Worcestershire England which gains a unique patina with wear
- Strong, resilent English bridle leather straps
- Hand polished unlaquered solid brass clasp and buckle engraved with the Ferian insignia. Made in London, England
- Central self leather integral ‘purse’ with snap closure
- Semi-lined in self leather for durable beauty
- Signature side straps that adjust to increase bag capacity
- Continuous bridle leather shoulder strap held in place by side adjusters and leather 'keeper' - giving clean lines and eliminating the need for stitching
- Corners strengthened with extra heavy thread
- Discreetly debossed on the reverse with the Ferian flags insignia (height:7mm length 28mm)
Please request a free leather swatch for colour and quality reference.
Width: 27.5 cm
Height: 15 cm
Base depth: 8.5 cm
Strap drop on last hole: 50cm
Free U.K. shipping